Temporary traffic restrictions during Aberdeen’s international street market
Aberdeen’s award-winning International Street Market is set to return to Union Terrace for five days tomorrow (Thursday 28 April).
The market will be open at the following times:
- 9am-6pm on Thursday 28 April, Friday 29 April and Saturday 30 April
- 10am-5pm on Sunday 01 May and Monday 02 May
To coincide with the international street market returning to Union Terrace, Aberdeen tomorrow (Thu 28 Apr) the following temporary traffic restrictions will be in place:
- from 6pm on Wednesday 27 April until 6am on Tuesday 03 May no parking will be permitted along the full length of Union Terrace from its junction with Union Street to the junction with Rosemount Viaduct including the slip road at the Wallace statue;
- from 5am on Thursday 28 April until 6am on Tuesday 03 May Union Terrace will be closed from its junction with Union Street to its junction with Rosemount Viaduct including the slip road at the Wallace statue.
To encourage people to come in to the city centre over the weekend free parking will be available at Marischal College multi-storey car park, Queen Street, Aberdeen.
The car park will be open to the public at the following times:
- 9am -6pm on Saturday 30 April
- 9am-5pm on Sunday 01 May
Anyone planning on visiting the city centre is reminded that there are also bus and Park & Ride services available.
Food, arts, crafts, textiles and much more from across Europe will be on offer at an array of stalls organised by Groupe Geraud, Europe’s leading street market company, in association with Aberdeen City Council.
More information and the latest news about Aberdeen International Street Market is available at: